Our skilled Service Technicians work through the following procedure on every door we maintain or repair.
Sometimes not everything is necessary. Sometimes more is needed. Whatever the case, rest assured that when we’re done, your door will be operating at its full potential for its age and condition. This is important for safety, reliability and longevity.
- Identify and assess the garage door for worn or broken parts, its serviceability and safety to work on. Go to Step 10 if the door is unserviceable or cannot be repaired today.
- Check and adjust operating clearances.
- Check and retention springs.
- Check that all bolts are tight.
- Clean door guides.
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Check and adjust the safety reverse system on automatic openers.
- Check and adjust open and close limits on automatic openers.
- Test the door in operation.
- Report further work where necessary.
Contact us now to schedule a repair.